[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 14:49:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 29

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  161
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  161  Mults = 161  Total Score = 25,921

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Not many signals on 80 before the start and my band changes are not efficient.
40 seemed to have some activity, but lots of QRN.  We had storms last night.
The east coast was weak, and there was not much from the Pacific NW. I had to
copy a lot of stations through the QRN.  Most signals were below S7 and lots of
guys were zero beat.  I noticed there was no crowd waiting when I called CQ and
often nobody came back.  Poisson distribution.  At 1330Z had 91 QSOs, but rate
was erratic. At 1335Z had 109 QSOs.I had a number of 4 & 5 a minute, but
lots of times only 1-2 a minute.  There were number of strong signals that were
easy to copy.  At the end things slowed down, but it was hard to find people for
S&P.  Sure was hard to work people this time.