[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 14:16:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 3

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  38
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  44  Mults = 43  Total Score = 1,892

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Severe K = 5 Aurora earlier today with peaks
up to 83 gigawatts Hemisphere power. Thus skip
over 3000 km with only IT9's and CR6K strong
on 14 MHz. I2WIJ and US2YW heard weak, but
everything was crowned by working J6/WA4PGM.

I was planning to come back to listen for more
14 MHz signals, but 7 MHz kept me busy for the
rest of the hour. The only one deerly missed
was Frans PA0INA, a few times heard S/P with
a strong signal. But happy to work Helga/INA
after a long break.

All CWT from here done as 'handwork' on paddle,
even PTT on the other hand. Snow was melting
around the lower end of the sloper wire, but
the freeze is starting over again. Many weeks
till 'liberation'.... Cheers/73, Zaba #1856