[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 03:12:51 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 13

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   0
   80:   6      3
   40:  19     15
   20:  20     15
   15:  10      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  55     40  Total Score = 2,200

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Working on my "moves" by going back into the N4AF TR4W manual and
actually *reading* it carefully. Probably gonna pick up few good ideas. Just
starting seriously. It helped a bit tonight.

Five min segs: 9, 11, 10, 10, and than it got tough on 80 meters from here: 7
and 8. Was two ahead of Mr. KZ5D but some time still to go on the low bands
where he tends to get me. Hanging on.... Sure was not hearing well on 80. Need
to look at my SAL30 as  something ain't right. The "Lake Erie" gang
sure must be loud to one another on 80.... At least I have a loud KG5U down
here, plus KZ5D. Oh well...

The usual crew of super ops tonight. Wow. What a rush! Tnx all,

Jim N3BB