[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 03:11:28 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 27

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   0
   80:   5      4
   40:  17     12
   20:  23     16
   15:  17     13
   10:
-------------------
Total:  62     45  Total Score = 2,790

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, the bands were great and my local QRN was almost zero. Could hear ESP
callers. Seemed to be on my SO2R interleaving game. Certainly ran a lot of
"inactive radio CQs" while receiving the report from the station as I
had to leave a freq. Some great numbers up there tonight. Felt competitive, but
looking at my mults after the end, they are not wonderful. Fingers crossed. Had
only one QSO with "Crafty Cajun Art" and had a decent lead in QSOs. I
got shellacked last week. Perhaps it's my week.

Five min segs: 10, 12, 11, 11, 8, and a decent 10 for me.

Just a terrific half hour. Thanks fellas.

73, Jim N3BB