[AMPS] Puls tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Puls tubes
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 97 20:07:34 -0800

Bill indicated to me that he was QRTing [AMPS] and that Lee quit in
disgust.  However, it appears to be back on line.   Apparently, Bill
decided that the technical content outweighed the puerile.  As I
understand it, Lee was being pressured by a gaggle of crybabies.
 IMO, moderators/chaperones/censors are rarely needed on the Internet.
Consider USENET Newsgroups.  They function without censorship, although
sometimes things get pretty rough.  For instance:
<alt.religion.scientology>.
Rich---

R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K