[AMPS] AL-1500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] AL-1500
From: kgsmith@onlink.net (ken smith)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:33:27 -0500

I'm not an owner of a 1500 but have used one in a couple of contests. Find
it a pain to have to worry about the grid trip all the time. It seems to
take a long time to tune if you don't want to trip the grid. I prefer our
other amp, a pair of 3-500s where brute force and ignorance is acceptable(2k-3)

Ken Smith
VA3SK