[AMPS] Viewstar PT1000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Viewstar PT1000
From: knathan@ibm.net (Kevin Nathan)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 20:02:41 -0700
I recently purchased one of these amps and just brought it home yesterday.
This morning when I took it out to the ham shack, it slipped out of my hand
and dropped onto the operating table.  Everything seemed physically intact
but when I try to load the amp with about fifty watts drive the plate cap
starts to arc.  I don't know yet but may need to replace the cap or other
parts.  does anyone on this list know where I can locate parts for it?
Supposedly, it is the same as the B&W 1500 or some such.

thanks for any help you can give and 73 from K7RX.
Kevin nathan