[AMPS] Technical Question #1

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Technical Question #1
From: w8ji.tom@MCIONE.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:59:30 +0000
To: <amps@contesting.com>
> Date:          Thu, 21 May 1998 10:07:05 -0500
> From:          Jon Ogden <jono@webspun.com>

Hi Jon,

> Agreed.

Agreed what Jon?

> Why is Tom unwilling to give his technical opinion on a seemingly simple
> question.  So we don't have all the facts.  So what.  Hypothesize, Tom.
> Please don't use the red herrings any more.

Let me make this very clear one last time. When I get to the first
personal insult, I delete the post and don't read any more. I've
stopped reading most of the constant personal garbage on this
reflector.

I look at it like this, it takes enough time to discuss technical
issues. I don't need to be made feel bad, or to be made angry, by
personal insults.

If you have a technical question, ask it. If you are hell-bent on
fighting or calling names, your talking to the wrong guy. I don't
play that game in public, and I don't tolerate it in person.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji.tom@MCIONE.com