[AMPS] output on pair 3xc800a7's

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] output on pair 3xc800a7's
From: W6RU@aol.com (W6RU@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 17:15:27 EDT
Ken,
Yes I did consider a new transformer from Pete Dahl but at 250 to 300 dollars
(forget exactly) I decided to just do the fillament transformer thing...didn't
want to turn this into anymore of a money pit...the pair of 3CX800's were
enough HI. But, it was tempting to do a new transformer...with a little higher
HV...then the cap bank would be marginal...IT NEVER ENDS !

73,
Terry - W6RU