[AMPS] Henry Who?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry Who?
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 23:44:54 -0800
Another expert on me and my experience in radio, but in reality just an AH
behind the keyboard.

If ya don't like it, try the delete key.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Rugged, Reliable Henry HF Amps are "Instant on" for RF Power now!
DXers/Contesters/Ragchewers get your HENRY from RADIODAN for LESS!
***Subscribe to the HENRY reflector at www.qth.net <http://www.qth.net>
***
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!