[AMPS] 4cx5000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx5000
From: zuluhe@hotmail.com (Bill Murphy)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:48:17 PST
Anyway thanks for all who replied. The information from Rich Measures
was excellent. And thanks to all others who provided some pointers to
get this beast up and running.

I i am very disappointed with the attitude of some, this is the purpose
of this board. Not a worship place for the likes of KM1H.If he does not
want to share information that he makes a profit from he should open a
amp business and prove his wisdom to the market, not lampoon people for
trying and experimenting. I do not play with high voltages every day of
the week. So asking for some rules of thumbs, is that such a sin. Do you
think i would be messing around with a 9000 volts and a 1000 buck tubes
if i was fool. One Wonders what Carl would have been if his University
professor had the same attitude, or  Was Carl born a genius? Anyway what
would you have done Carl if someone gave you a 1 megawatt amp thrown it
into the rubbish bin? what should i have done gone out and bought an
Ameritron, and wait for it to break and for you to fix it. Are you the
only one who has the license or right to run high power, who says i will
run the thing forever cant i be curious. I am sure most people here
sometime have broken the speed limit. I will pay the penalty if  i get
caught.

Thanks