[AMPS] ICE VHF bandpass filters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ICE VHF bandpass filters
From: kc2agl@mhv.net (Lloyd Frink)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:28:40 -0400
Jon,

Had a 412 on the output of a 100 watt transceiver, worked fine for 3 ssb cq
calls and poofed midway thru the second CW cq call. Never got hot, not in
service long enough, VSWR was 1.2:1 prior to failure so I was kind of miffed.
Sent it back to ICE and they PROMPTLY replaced it, I have not yet put the
replacement in service.  Total time in service for the first one was < 5 min.

73 de Lloyd, K2KJ