[AMPS] FCC Actions at Dayton

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FCC Actions at Dayton
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 06:34:24 +0800
Thanks for the explanations guys.

One of those named in the mailing by Jim, could hardly be classed as an
"individual amateur". He runs the largest radio manufacturing business
operating today in Australia, supplying equipment for commercial, amateur
and government use. Hardly a backyard operation.

I always suspected that stuff about "America, the Land of the Free" was a
big pile of bull.

73 again,
Alek.