R: [AMPS] More Relevant SWR FINAL EXAM

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [AMPS] More Relevant SWR FINAL EXAM
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:09:23 +0200
Isolators are not only used on transmitters but do have (or at least had)
other applications.
Moreover, in low signal applications they aren't so big. I remember one,
usable in the 200 MHz range, having quite a reasonable size and weight (some
directional couplers in the lab were bigger and heavier).

73,
Mauri I4JMY