[AMPS] Thanks, Dan.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thanks, Dan.
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:41:36 -0700
CBer wrote:

> Two-faced ring a bell?

Hardly.
I am very consistent in who I sell to, ONLY licensed Hams and
commercial/industrial users.

The easiest way to settle who I (or Henry direct) will sell to is to call me
or them and ask to buy ANY kind of amplifier telling us it is for 11M or CB
or ask dummy questions like "uh...how much does it dead key?" and see what
you get.
You'll get dial tone!
If you're a ham and you don't let on you'll use the amp for CB, what are we
(or any manufacturer) supposed to do?

Sure, if you're a ham and buy it, and then go ahead and use it yourself
illegally or sell it to another CBer, then it sure is possible to fall into
the wrong hands.

Your claims of what Hams can use compared to CBers is joke, as it is illegal
for ANY CBer to use ANY amplifier at all.
As to your assertion that "Henry is the best name out their for illegal CB
amplifiers!", to that I say thank you for the compliment on such a robust
design that even the cretins that populate the "freeband" have trouble
killing a HENRY!

Enjoy, "good buddy"!

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!