[AMPS] cooling

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] cooling
From: ve6nap@oanet.com (Gerald Caouette)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:03:54 -0700
Heath missed on the problem of heating of the filliment pins
tubes quit working  because they melt the solder out of the pins .

In the case of muffin fans you are correct these  fans against back
pressure don't
move much air.
but with a little more noise you can get what you need in the way of fans
 ie squirl cage blowers mounted on foam and rubber

listen to an Alpha or QRO some time they are reasonably quiet

just my 1.5 Cents worth
de
ve6nap@oanet.com
To: <amps@contesting.com>