[AMPS] QRO parts for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] QRO parts for sale
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:28:11 +0000
> DETTA MEDDELANDE ?R I MIME-FORMAT. P? grund av att din e-postl?sare inte
> f?rst?r
detta format, kommer hela eller delar av detta meddelande inte att vara l?sbart.

--MS_Mac_OE_3031288091_193297_MIME_Part

I have some huge and very beautiful variable condensers I want to get rid
of. I think they were made in Italy and are of much much better quality the=
the Johnsson and Cardwells. Big spacings and polished plates. Real beauties=
.
There is one split stator and another one with two motordriven different
sections - one smaller one suitable for the higher bands - plus one bigger
one for 80 and 160. Have also a big motordriven roller coil and a commercia=
computer controlled antenna tuner with many beautiful parts : big
motordriven roller coil/ 1000 pF variable cap , several QRO high frequency
relays and a large number of fixed QRO  LCC and DRALOWID high voltage/ high
current condensers that you can use instead of your C1 in a hf pi filter.
Also a BIRD QRO dummy load 4 kw carrier/ 8 kW pep up to 1 GHz. And a potted
transformer 4500W C-core 2x2900VAC 2x15 ohms

Reason for selling: moved to a tiny 37 square meter flat and, sorry to say,
became blind on one eye and have to reduce my soldering activities.

Prefer pick up in Stockholm . Vad saegs Ni scandinavier?

Prosit de Hans
----------
Fr=E5n: Arne Gjerning <gjerning@flash.net>
Till: Amp Ref <amps@contesting.com>
=C4mne: [AMPS] 100ED45 Capacitor
Datum: fre 21 jan 2000 01.19

It is 100 pf max 15 min 4500V Peak With-standing Voltage. Way back when it
was a  Johnson P/N 154-510. In a Cardwell Cindenser Corp catalog it is
P/N154-510-1.  You owe it to yourself to get a catalog from these folks. My
catalog says they are in Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY 11757. I have both a
Hammerlund cap div and Johnson cap div catalog.

Hope this helps

73 de Arne N7KA
New Mexico

--MS_Mac_OE_3031288091_193297_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>QRO parts for sale</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
I have some huge and very beautiful variable condensers I want to get rid o=
f. I think they were made in Italy and are of much much better quality then =
the Johnsson and Cardwells. Big spacings and polished plates. Real beauties.=
 There is one split stator and another one with two motordriven different se=
ctions - one smaller one suitable for the higher bands - plus one bigger one=
 for 80 and 160. Have also a big motordriven roller coil and a commercial co=
mputer controlled antenna tuner with many beautiful parts : big motordriven =
roller coil/ 1000 pF variable cap , several QRO high frequency relays and a =
large number of fixed QRO &nbsp;LCC and DRALOWID high voltage/ high current =
condensers that you can use instead of your C1 in a hf pi filter. Also a BIR=
D QRO dummy load 4 kw carrier/ 8 kW pep up to 1 GHz. And a potted transforme=
r 4500W C-core 2x2900VAC 2x15 ohms<BR>
<BR>
Reason for selling: moved to a tiny 37 square meter flat and, sorry to say,=
 became blind on one eye and have to reduce my soldering activities.<BR>
<BR>
Prefer pick up in Stockholm . Vad saegs Ni scandinavier?<BR>
<BR>
Prosit de Hans<BR>
----------<BR>
Fr=E5n: Arne Gjerning &lt;gjerning@flash.net&gt;<BR>
Till: Amp Ref &lt;amps@contesting.com&gt;<BR>
=C4mne: [AMPS] 100ED45 Capacitor<BR>
Datum: fre 21 jan 2000 01.19<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2">It is 100 pf max 15 min 4500V Peak With-standing=
 Voltage. Way back when it was a &nbsp;Johnson P/N 154-510. In a Cardwell Ci=
ndenser Corp catalog it is P/N154-510-1. &nbsp;You owe it to yourself to get=
 a catalog from these folks. My catalog says they are in Lindenhurst, Long I=
sland, NY 11757. I have both a Hammerlund cap div and Johnson cap div catalo=
g.</FONT> <BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Hope this helps</FONT> <BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">73 de Arne N7KA</FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">New Mexico</FONT> <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3031288091_193297_MIME_Part--