SV: [AMPS] broadband L at output

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] broadband L at output
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:58:18 +0000
Hello everybody:

I have around 10 yellow toroids 40 millimeter outer diameter  made by
Micrometals. I can stack as many as I want. The following questions:

How high in frequency can they be used?

Will they be linear and not generate additional harmonics?

Will there be fewer turns for a given inductance when you stack toroids? If
so, can I not just series tune the coil to get a kind of roller coil
substitute?

How much power can they be used for?

73s de Hans SM5KI