[AMPS]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS]
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:07:54 -0500
Several years ago, WB3EEU modified a QSK 1500.
He called it a QSK 3000 because it was good for 3000 watts
continuous duty.
He replaced D3, D4, and D5 with Macom 4P709-487's
He replaced D2 with a Macom 4P902-985.
He replaced  C3 and C4 with 0.1 mfd @ 2000v Sprague's.
He replaced feed-thru caps. (Ft-1,2,3,4) with 1500pf @600v (Tusonix
357000X5U0152M)

Too bad DEO went out of business...this would have been a real winner.
I hope this will help you get back in business.
(((73)))
Phil, K5PC

Phil Clements
410 VZ CR 4903