[AMPS] New Amplifier Manufacturer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] New Amplifier Manufacturer
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:41:47 -0400
I suspect they are targeting to a very select and esoteric market, one which
caters to those who crave the look, feel and design of the older James
Millen, E.F. Johnson, Collins, et. al. product lines.  Perhaps the limited
demand can be analogized to that of the bizarre audio vacuum tube clientele
who demand round metal moving coil meters, 10-amp chrome toggle switches,
rack mountable systems, etc.

-Paul, W9AC