[AMPS] New Amplifier Manufacturer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] New Amplifier Manufacturer
From: ezed@aloha.net (Edward Pagaduan)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:34:36 -1000
OK, I'm sorry if I insunuate anything, But if a company mentions that there
is even licensed ham on staff, that is a MAJOR selling point.   If a persons
name is mentioned in ads then no doubt they will try to keep a good
reputation.If I hadn't have picked up a 4 tube 811a amp from brand A, I
would have picked up this one.  Ads are expensive and hence word doesnt get
around fast enough, so I didnt here about this company.

my apologies
73,
Ed