[Top] [All Lists]

[AMPS] 8902 Amplifier Tube ???

To: <>
Subject: [AMPS] 8902 Amplifier Tube ???
From: (
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:12:30 EDT
I came accross an amplifier that uses several 8902 tubes. Can anyone tell me 
if this tube has a more popular  designation, one that would be more 
recognizable, I think it may be a type of sweep tube but I'm not sure. Thanks 
in advance for any response.  Kurt... K3KL...

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>