[AMPS] 811H's on CB

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 811H's on CB
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (michael watts)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
It seems to me that refusing to perform repair work,
whether warranty or not, without proof of a ham
license is a reasonable voluntary action that the amp
makers could engage in.  It wouldn't all of the
problem, of course, but it would probably stop some of
it.

I think the only real solution is aggressive
enforcement.

Mike wy6k