[AMPS] Fair is not fair

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fair is not fair
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil (VA3UX))
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:24:25 -0400
At 08:13 PM 9/13/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>>Not only is this stuff none of your business, you have it all wrong.

>>> According to rumour, there were two such incidents with separate wives and
>>> separate companies.  > l
>>
>>This has really gone too far Rich.
>
>Get serious.  The whole nation talks about Bill and Monica.  The
>President gets impeached.  It's simply no big deal.  Life goes on.

Billy Boy is in public life - by choice.  The public "owns" him at present.
 His business is everybody's business.

Denny is not in public life. His business is nobody's business but his own.
Did he give you permission to tell of all us about his private life ?

>There are two sources.  I doubt that they know each other.  The two
>rumours were long separated.

Is this indicative of the reliablity of all your "information" ? Rumours ?
You're old enough to know better.

Phil