[AMPS] Great debate

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Great debate
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:04:59 -0700
>Here is a repeat, Please let it be:
>
>OK enough AGAIN !!!!!!!!
>Please AMPLIFIER related postings ONLY.

>NO more personal attacks or what so ever,
>same count for CB issue.

Amen to that, Will!  I quickly stopped reading it and started clicked
Delete.

>I am sure there are plenty of reflectors to vent those issues.

This debate was hatched on the rec.radio.amateur newsgroup.  Perhaps the
time has come to return to the nest.

Removing the human element/ "whatsoever" completely will assuredly make
AMPS as dry as Saturday's toast.   On the other hand, I don't think we
need another Jerry Springer show.
When I first came here (thanks to a tip from Carl H.) , within a few
days, the moderator telephoned me and said he was receiving complaints
about me.  Virtually all AMPS group moderators have apparently received
complaints about me from the opposition camp.  My ISP even gets
complaints from turkeys who want to get me kicked off the Internet.  It
is my opinion that all complaints to the AMPS moderator should be posted
under a Complaints thread.  The current system is too much like the
Spanish Inquisition.

???   Notice -- Anyone on the AMPS mailing list who does not want to
receive any e-mail from me  - please say so.   If you would like to be
included, please say so.  thank you.