[AMPS] Bird meters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Bird meters
From: ve3tu@rac.ca (Steve)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 08:52:04 -0400
Hello Peter, an easy way to slit the brass tube is to use a Dremel tool with a
fiber reinforced cut off blade. Put a rod or another piece of tube inside the
1/8
tube and clamp it in a vise length wise and cut away. A thin blade hack saw
should
also work using some sort of guide to keep the slit straight. Those darn holes
will
getcha every time.

gl es 73 Steve VE3TU