SV: [AMPS] Switches

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] Switches
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:56:06 +0200
Get yourself one of the old ship transmitters now obsolete made by Standard
Radio ( ITT ) in Stockholm. They used BIG switches that are really tough and
all the switches used in commercial amateur linears are just toys in
comparison. I know - I happened to make the first factory drawings way back
in 1947 -48 as a young boy. Hams in Sweden still use them. Including me, hi!

Prosit de Hans SM5KI