[AMPS] MFJ-259B Question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] MFJ-259B Question
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:14:51 -0400
>  All I asked is whether the dipmeter option worked.  Reading between the
> lines, Joe's lit fuse tells me that he already knows the MFJ dipper option
> is a turkey.
>
> end
>
> -  Rich..., 805.386.3734, www.vcnet.com/measures.

The dipmeter is a copy of a cover award-winning QST article that I
warned Martin Jue about. He went ahead and did it anyway,
claiming QST checked it out.

He didn't know it was like the "Nearly Perfect Amplifier" article and
"Parasitics Revisited",  all real turkey's of articles based on poor
theories and misunderstandings of how things work.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com