[AMPS] 4cx800a & socket $100.00

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx800a & socket $100.00
From: r.vaicius@omnitel.net (Remigijus)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:02:37 +0200
Hello ALL,

As you can see one guy is compeating with all the world.
But the real winners are YOU - just try to remember his
first prices and what he are offering now. I ever never
compeating with stupid sellers - who will sell lower. Just
ask him to compensate the difference.
To let you know the price Tom having the GU74b tube
is 50USD shipped so go ahead and hanggle with him.
I never saw so nervous persone before.

Remi LY2MW