[AMPS] 4cx800a & socket $100.00

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx800a & socket $100.00
From: tony@uch.net (CT HRD)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:04:01 +0400
        Dear Remi,

    It is a private business of  Tom as for the prices and what you have
just done was very thoughtless and childish. It was a cry of the going bust
individual I guess full of  rage and anger.

    You even do not understand how much harm have you done to many, many
people !

    Also, you do not have the least rights to call Tom studpid as Tom
represents also his respected customers and suppliers, so you can imagine
you called a great many amount of nice hams and people that rude word... !!

    Also, this posting violates the Terms Of Service of that reflector.

    Whatever is the price (by the way, you are WRONG with the 50 USD price)
it is a matter of the customer to make up one and the seller to accept one
or not.

    With all my ex-respect to you, Remi, you made a lapsus ! CONGRATS on the
style you run your business and you.

    Anton Koval, UT7CT

CT Ham Radio Devices (CT HRD, U.K.)
Fine Range of Han Keys & paddles