[AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of fragile egos

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of fragile egos
From: ITR@Nanoteq.co.za (Ian Roberts)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 09:12:01 +0200
As I remember, Bill Gates never did complete his university degree, he
dropped out to present an operating system called Disk Operating System
to IBM which was developing a device called a Personal Computer.

So much for qualifications - someone that hasn't experienced the burn of
a soldering iron or the thrill of 220V hasn't lived, and is surely not
fully educated...

Ian ZS6BTE