[AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:15:15 -0400
>          These people are SELF-PROCLAIMED experts on many subjects -
>          most of
> which they have only an inkling of knowledge.  They claim to know and
> don't even have to be asked for advice - they just volunteer it it.
> This is a constant source of delight to those who really know.
>
> Good observation and analogy.
>
> Regards & 73 de
>
> Dave, WT8R

Hi Dave,

If you have the ability to determine who is "expert" and who isn't,
you must be able to contribute greatly to technical discussions.

I certainly hope you decide to contribute to technical discussions,
rather than just appearing to tell us all who you think is "expert"
and who you think doesn't have an "inkling of knowledge".
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com