[AMPS] Conjugate Matching In Class B and C Amplifiers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Conjugate Matching In Class B and C Amplifiers
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:15:15 -0400

> For most of us, a debate with Bruene is like taking a ham sandwich to
> a gun fight. Mr. Maxwell, IMO, is an acceptation to this.
>
> (((73)))
> Phil, K5PC

This is exactly when we get into trouble. The minute we assume
anyone always has everything correct and is almost infallible is the
moment we can no longer trust our judgment.

The ARRL works that way.

It's what I call "toggle switch editing". When the switch is "on", an
author can say anything he likes no matter how ridiculous. When
the switch is "off", everything is wrong.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com