[AMPS] Expulsion policy on AMPS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Expulsion policy on AMPS
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 04:37:03 -0700

>Why- are you worried about something, Rich?

?  because I don't think I should have been booted based on the
complaints of groupies.  ?  When Paul Hellenberg was moderator, things
ran semi-smoothly.  Paul didn't expel anyone based on complaints by
groupies.

>  .or are you just planning ahead?

?  Almost anything can happen under one-man-rule,  We live in a
democracy.  Why shouldn't the Internet operate like one?

cheers, Bill.