[AMPS] Expulsion policy on AMPS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Expulsion policy on AMPS
From: k6ndv@contesting.com (Will Angenent)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:08:06 -0700

Ok guys this is the last word on this subject! NO MORE! OVER! DONE!!
We know it now and we all know where it is about, for these who did not read
my last comments after Dayton here it is again:

 It's running on hardware that's privately funded, a network connection
that's privately funded, and run by a moderator in his spare time for free.

So please lets go back to amplifiers only! (BTW this counts for everybody!)

Thank you very much for you consideration.
73 Will,  K6NDV