[AMPS] Question - Using 3 phase Xfmr on single phase power?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Question - Using 3 phase Xfmr on single phase power?
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:17:08 -0500
All the connections to the primary windings are brought out separately, and
not connected to each other inside the case. I actually have six separate
primary windings in there, two independent 220V ones for each leg (so it
could be wired for 440 use).  I should be able to wire it up as you
suggest. I will try this out tomorrow.

THANKS. I was hoping for an idea such as this. I will check phasing to make
sure I have the connections right before smoke testing.

Jerry W4UK