[AMPS] Millen HV Connectors Factory Pricing

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Millen HV Connectors Factory Pricing
From: k7rdx@earthlink.net (K7RDX)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:00:53 -0800
Great idea on the neon sign wire Al, there`s another tip if you like to
mount your high speed vacuum relays on the back of your amp for easy access:
I use die cast alum. boxes salvaged from automotive air bag brain boxes.The
GM boxes are 6"x5"x2" with extruded mounting flanges.. really look&work
great for vac relays.Auto collision shops throw these things away after
replacing spent air bag systems. Have a great turkey day, Jim, K7RDX