[AMPS] small kits

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] small kits
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 19:01:52 -0800
-
I probably should have included some reference web
urls for my last post about the el cheap'o kits.
-
It's almost easier for me to purchase these and other
little kits to make and adapt circuits for my needs as
the included pc board is often well made and appears
cleaner than most point to point wire circuits.
-
Rainbow kits, Ramsey, Farcircuits, A&A Engineering,
kitsrus and Hamtronics are fun kit sources to check
out. I'm told even Ten-Tec has some interesting kits.
-
Some of the first kit mfgrs I mention sell basic circuits,
ie timers, tone generators, detectors, audio generators
and mucho more.
-
OK enough rambling... enjoy and check them out
when you have time. Some urls are below.
-
cheers
skipp
-
http://www.rainbowkits.com
http://kitsrus.com
-
try
http://www.hamtronics.com
-
and web search for
Ramsey, A&A Engineering and others.
-
now back to your regular schedule of programing.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.