[AMPS] Shunt regulated high voltage psu

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Shunt regulated high voltage psu
From: jstrohm@texas.net (Jim Strohm)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:29:29 -0600
rich said:

I said:

>>I'm still working on my broadband input transformer experiment, and will
>>post results as soon as they are available.
>
>Great news.  I was never able to build a (trifilar) 50? to 450? 150w
>transformer that went from 160 - 10m.  The latest rumour is that twisting
>the wires works better.

Hmm, I never thought of a capacitively coupled untuned input using a
gimmick cap.  I'll bet there may be some fun to be had aong those lines,
varying the length of the gimmick and coiling it in different ways.

DEFINITELY worth experimenting for the Chicken Band. It would be as big a
technology breakthrough as SWR grease!

Jim N6OTQ