[AMPS] Re: Bickering

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Bickering
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:52:56 +0000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
>Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:31:03 -0800
>

> >I don't mind the bickering at all...
>
>I don't like it, but personality clashes are inevitable.
>What REALLY annoys me, as a new subscriber, is the excessive over-quoting.
>I have to pay to download all this stuff, and it adds nothing to the
>discussion.
>
>I had hoped to read some intelligent discussion about amplifier
>construction (in case I ever get that project started), and indeed I have,
>but the pearls are mostly buried in the haystack (to mix my metaphors).
>
>VE7XF

Hello Ralph
I know what you mean. I received 65 messages from the Amps list  tonight. 21
of those messages were from one person ( about a 1/3 of all the posts on
here tonight). The problem is that this individual didn't say anything
intelligent in any of them. I don't have to name this person as all on here
know who I am talking about.
If you have to pay to download messages from the list then I would suggest
that you block messages from one or two members on the list. You will find
that the number of messages you receive would drop significantly.
73
Rick
KC5AJX