[Amps] Henry 3K-A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 3K-A
From: w6ru@bak.rr.com (Terry Gaiser)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:27:56 -0800
FWIW
The Bird element/sample section in the 4K-Ultra is a custom piece that Bird
has not made or supported for some years now. As I recall the amplifier
output connector was also part of the assembly. I did have one of those amps
come through here that had defective diodes in the sample section. I had to
mount a bird line section and 2500H slug on the back of the amplifier to get
the wattmeter to operate.
Terry W6RU