[Amps] Henry 3K-A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 3K-A
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:55:53 -0800
Yeah, yeah...my 4K-U, purchased used in '78 or so, did not come with the
Bird coupler or slugs...the center meter looked real cool but had nothing to
drive it.  I was only recently made aware that Henry actually included the
coupler and element with the 4K-U, so I suppose in my case the previous
owner removed it.  Sigh.  But the 4K-U at least had this cool filament
voltage monitoring and adjustment!  That worked.  Not to mention overall
fine workmanship.  It's the only large, heavy piece of gear that I'm sorry I
sold....

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger