[Amps] al-1500 parasitic?? or some other problem?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] al-1500 parasitic?? or some other problem?
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:31:53 -0000

R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734,AG6K, wrote:

> ?  "sub harmonics" (with the exception of grandkids) are yet another
> porcine myth.

Actually 'subharmonic' is a technically valid term.  While not often
used in hf radio it is frequently used in mathematical contexts when
talking about sets of periodic functions, in microwave circuit design,
and acoustics used in analyzing musical instruments and synthesizers
where they are also refered to as 'undertones'.  It is used both as one
word or hyphenated, I'm not really sure which would be more correct.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net