[Amps] Vacuum Cap

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Vacuum Cap
From: alex@mail.sandlabs.com (Alex)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:15:28 -0400
YES! Now I see it .... very faint but it is there ... it says UCS 300...
Now, if only I would know that that means ... before I dig out my capacitor
meter :)
Will call them tomorrow ... they must know...
When I spoke with them today, I got a price of $714 for the 500pF/10KV
unit when I buy 100pc ... Expensive toy ...