[Amps] GOOD GUY ALERT W2IJL

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] GOOD GUY ALERT W2IJL
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:16:47 -0400
I made a road trip from NC to Waverly NY over the weekend.
Meet Allen W2IJL. What a wonderful Ham!  I went to pick up an amplifier,
He meet myself and David KA4VNG at the door, welcomed us into his home,
His lovely wife rustled us up something to eat after our 12 hour drive.
Then he proceded to show us his treasures. When It was all said and done
we loaded my van full of all sorts of goodies. Yes if you have the
pleasure to meet Allen he is a man of his word. And one heck of an
amplifier builder. Boy was it a long 28 hours, but we sure had fun!!!

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---