[Amps] RE: The Great Equalizer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: The Great Equalizer
From: nagato@arnet.com.ar (Guillermo)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:14:26 -0300
        This thread became off topic to the list. Now, regarding the subject, I
think that he's not a true radio amateur; the best is that with the
advent of Internet, ham bands are day after day more clean of those
telephone operators.
I'm a radio amateur, and keep experimenting and learning about Radio by
the radio knowledge itself, not to make a qso only. Final for me on
this.

Good luck
Guillermo - LU8EYW.