[Amps] re Alpha Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] re Alpha Amps
From: vk3ym at iprimus.com.au (Rick Cole VK3YM)
Date: Mon Feb 3 20:36:25 2003
Eric von Valtier K8LV wrote

Also, I can offer the following additional observation with some authority.
For about an additional $10 (approx.) they could provide a full alphanumeric
message display, which could sit there and constantly roll the stored fault
codes in what is called "billboard mode". Again, greed wins out.

Eric,
I reckon you should get in touch with Alpha with your suggestion and a design.
I don't know the companies employees at all, but, they may not be able to
impliment such a working part without assistance and/or guidance..
I am sure that all Amp owners, of this type, would appreciate such information
without, as I understand from a previous post, having to hook it up to a
computer.
Just a suggestion..maybe worth a beer or two for you!!
       regards  Rick

It is the soldier who salutes the flag,
serves under the flag
and who's coffin is draped by the flag,
who allows the protester to burn the flag.