[Amps] 3-500zg tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3-500zg tubes
From: 2 at vc.net (rlm)
Date: Mon Mar 10 07:08:16 2003

>> later on as the Chinese became tired of getting case after case of their
>> tubes returned because they were "JUNK", they evidently finally decided it
>> was much more profitable to build a single good tube than it was to build
>> many "JUNK" tubes.
>
>Very true Tom,  I lived in China for a year or so and saw first hand the
>"quality control".   The story thats never told is that when the tubes or
>other items come back from failure,  the chief engineer and all his
>associates
>are many times called out into the center courtyard and in front of the
>factory workers tried for "crimes against the state" for making inferior
>products..  then one bullet each with the tab for the bullet being sent to
>the next of kin to pay for..

The good news is that the Chinese govamint don't waste no body parts that
could benefit sick folks, so maybe there's people alive today who might
otherwise have died.  The Chinese government also executes serial
rapists, serial arsonists, folks whose hobby is robbing others and the
like.  Over here, we call 'em career criminals and give them free room
and board.  Over there, they are just spare parts.

cheers, Merv

-  R. L. Measures, a.k.a. Rich..., 805.386.3734, AG6K,
www.vcnet.com/measures.
end