[Amps] Speaking of Palomar

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Speaking of Palomar
From: af2c at yahoo.com (Jay Musikar)
Date: Wed Mar 12 16:44:57 2003
I suspect that you are looking at an amp made for CB
and not an amp made by the Palomar company that makes
stuff for amateur radio.

The amps were rf triggered.  The worked well with QRP
amateur rigs, but they weren't very clean. With a 25W
exciter you're really pushing it...Although I suspect
that we are talking 25W PEP.

73,
Jay/AF2C