[Amps] CB Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB Amps
From: n3ji at yahoo.com (Joe Isabella)
Date: Thu Mar 13 10:22:21 2003
Of course it's not okay -- and it's already illegal.  Call the police
and remember it's YOUR responsibility to raise YOUR kids properly so
they don't go buy them!!!  Parents relying on government policy & day
care workers to raise their children obviously are't doing the next
generation any favors.

To the Responsible Citizen:  Don't buy shoddy amps and do your part by
working with your OO to send MEANINGFUL reports/recordings to the FCC.
Yes it may take time & patience, but if enough reliable reports are